Exploring the Town of Dundee’s Land Development Regulations
April 13th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
Dundee Community Center
603 Lake Marie Blvd, Dundee, Florida
Did you know you need a permit from the Town to…
- Put up a fence?
- Install a carport?
- Build a shed?
- Build a pool?
- Run a Business from your home?
Did you know the Town regulates…
- Signage type, size, and location?
- Types of businesses and uses of land?
- The size of house you can build?
Do you know…
- The zoning of your property?
- If you can keep livestock?
- Where you are allowed to build on your property?
The Town’s Land Development Code regulates all this and more. Join us for a community workshop on Thursday, April 13, 2017 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at the Community Center to learn how the Town’s Land Development Code regulates your home, business, and town as we explore updating the current requirements.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Florida Statute 286.26, persons with disabilities needing special accommodations to participate in this proceeding, should contact the Town Clerk’s Office, 202 East Main Street in Dundee, Florida, (863) 438-8330 extension 222, not later than 48 hours prior to the proceeding.