Burn Permit

September 20, 2017

If you live inside the town limits of Dundee and you have obtained the appropriate Department of Forestry burn permit, you will be permitted to burn yard debris. This is only limited to tree limbs, moss, leafs, etc. It is still illegal to burn any other material such as tires, plastics, construction material or any manmade item(s).

To contact DOF, their telephone number is (863) 421-3702.

The above information is valid only for residents who live within the town limits of Dundee. If you live outside the town limits, please contact your local fire station for more information regarding what is permitted in your area.