TOWN OF DUNDEE
YARD WASTE COLLECTION
- Yard waste will be collected on Wednesdays. All grass clippings and leaves must be bagged or in a container not exceeding 33 gallons.
- Limbs and brush must be bundled (tied) in lengths of 4 feet or less, weighing not more than 50 pounds.
- Yard waste piles cannot be larger than 5 cubic yards.
- Trash Taxi WILL charge you if you put out a large amount of yard waste.Below are the prices for the clam truck (yard waste) service:
- $316.25 per load
- $43.70 per ton for yard debris disposal
- $43.70 per ton for construction debris disposal
- $51.75 per ton for mixed debris disposal
- In order to help Trash Taxi comply with the requirements of the Polk County Landfill, PLEASE DO NOT MIX/MINGLE ANY YARD TRASH (limbs/leaves/clippings/grass/etc.) WITH YOUR HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE. Yard trash and household garbage must be disposed of separately in order to avoid penalties at the landfill.
- Tree service contractors are responsible for removal and proper disposal of all material generated by their work.
If you are in need of special services such as backdoor pickup or smaller garbage tote, please call 863-438-8330.