The Town of Dundee website is undergoing modifications to provide enhanced access to documents for disabled individuals who are visually impaired and to comply with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to make reasonable accommodations. While these modifications are being made many documents have been removed. If you would like to obtain a document not currently provided on the website, please contact our Town Clerk, Jenn Garcia at (863) 438-8330 or email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.
Below are details regarding Town operations in compliance with the most recent COVID-19 guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
• Limited computer availability at Dundee Library
• Dundee Library will close at 5PM (M-F)
• All Community Events are cancelled for 60 days (i.e. Easter Egg Event, Community Wide Cleanup, etc.)
• Cancellation of all rentals at the Community Center for 60 days
• No Special Magistrate, Tree Board, or Planning & Zoning Meeting for March
• Installation of hand sanitizer stations at Town Hall and Library
Moment to moment updates and changes to CDC guidance may result in modifications of this plan and will be addressed in updates following this release.