The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is proud to provide Dundee with the opportunity to utilize their services. Cities such as Dundee can take advantage of Polk County Sheriff’s winning formula for law enforcement as well as save time and money by eliminating the taxing administrative overhead of maintaining their own separate law enforcement agency.
Dundee sees the same level of excellent customer service to which they would see with a self-administered police department, but at a cost savings to city taxpayers. Officers who were previously employed by the cities who met PCSO qualifications are now sworn deputy sheriffs answering calls for service in their “hometown.” A sergeant is assigned to oversee each substation and the deputies who serve in these areas.
- 2005: Doctorate in Ministry
- 2002: Master’s Degree in Divinity
- 1996: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biblical Studies
- 2016-present: Sergeant
- 2012-2016: Detective, Agricultural Crimes Unit
- 2008-2012: Detective, Bureau of Criminal Investigations,
Special Victims Unit
- 2006-2008: Deputy Sheriff, Patrol
Certifications, Memberships and Affiliations: Sergeant Doug Tanner
- Field Training Officer
- Detective Training Instructor
- Florida General Instructor
- Pastor, First Baptist Church of Davenport
135 Main Street Dundee, 33838