202 East Main Street
Dundee, Florida 33838
- 16 Public Internet Access Computers
- Information and Referral Services
- Telephone Reference & Renewals
- Large Print Collection and New Releases Collection
- Florida Collection
- Spanish Collections
- Audio Books
- Photocopy Services
- Income Tax Forms and IRS Materials
- Community Bulletin Board
- Fax Services
- Florida Electronic Library
14,624 Titles (According to the PCL website)
- Preschool Story Hour every Thursday from 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Summer Reading Programs- Held every summer for all elementary school children, grades K-5.
- The library collaborates with Dundee Elementary School to provide books required through the Accelerated Reader Program.
- Books are loaned for two weeks and may be renewed twice if they are not on reserve.
- Books can be renewed at the Library, by telephone, or online.
- There is a five-book checkout limit for first-time users.
- Audiobooks are loaned for two weeks and can be renewed twice if not on reserve.
- DVDs are loaned out free for two weeks and can be renewed, if not on reserve. Limit five (5) per check out.
- Computer privileges require that all fines are paid and all overdue materials must be returned.
Friends of the Library:
Friends of The Library of Dundee displays used books at the Library to sell: $0.25/paperbacks and $1.00/hardcover and large paperbacks.
|Library Cards (Polk County Residents)||Free|
|Library Cards (out-of-county customers)||$50.00|
|7-Day Computer Guest Pass
|Free (no check-outs)|
|Replacement Card Fee||$1.00|
|Late Fees – Books and Magazines||$0.10 per day per item|
|Late Fees – Audio Books||$0.10 per day per item|
|Late Fees – DVDs||$0.50 per day per item|
|Copies – B&W||$0.15 per page|
|Copies – Color||$0.30 per page|
|Printing – B&W||$0.25 per page|
|Printing – Color||$0.50 per page|
|Faxes – Receive||$1.00 per page|
|Faxes – Send||$2.00 first page, $1.00 each additional page|
|Scanning||Free (up to 20 pages) – must have USB thumb drive|