Town of Dundee
Utility Payment Process
Effective July 1st, 2020
- All Utility Payments return to regular pay schedule
- Payments due the 15th of every month
- Payment must be received within 10 days of due date.
- Credit Card processing fees will be reactivated.
- Disconnecting for non-payment is reactivated.
- Late fee charges are reactivated.
- Non-Payment fees are reactivated.
** Any Customer affected by COVID who cannot pay their bill by July 1st should contact the “Personal Finance Center of Polk County”
for bill pay assistance and to avoid disconnection of service.**
Personal Finance Center of Polk County
Apply online at: www.mulberrycsc.com/forms